Click on the image below for a larger view.
- Mid Cap Blend NTIAX Columbia Mid Cap Ind My Post I 1
- Global Equity JSVAX Janus Contrarian My Post M 2
- Bond Gov. Long BTTRX American Century Tar My Post M 3
- Large Cap Growth JAGIX Janus Growth & Incom My Post M 4
- Small Cap Value BRSVX Bridgeway Small-Cap My Post Q 5
- Foreign Large Growth JAOSX Janus Overseas My Post M 6
- Mid Cap Growth BPTRX Baron Partners My Post M 7
- Large Cap Blend SLASX Select American Shares S My Post M 8
- Specialty Real Estate - SSREX SSgA T. Act. REIT My Post M 09
- Large Cap Value - AAGPX A. Beacon Lg Cap Val My Post M 10
- Small Cap Growth - BGRFX Baron Growth My Post M 11
I'll save you some suspense. HIINX is still the best.
Lowest Turnover Ratio by a lot meaning likely lower Capital Gains distributions, which is key to keeping taxes low in a taxable account.
Tied with two additional options for the highest star rating- 4 in this case. Not the lowest Expense Ratio, but not the highest. Longest Manager Tenure meaning that performance was achieved with the folks currently in charge.
And what a performance it has been. Only one other fund has come close to its three year performance and that fund has higher expenses and almost three times the turnover.
So on the first day in April that markets tank, I'll add HIINX, Harbor International to the WylieMoney Slowly portfolio.