- Shop at reasonably priced grocery stores.
- When shopping, buy generic.
- Make your lunch at home.
- Save your leftovers and eat them for lunch.
- Plan ahead for food when traveling.
- When eating out, drink water.
- When eating out, if you don't know the price, don't order it.
- When eating out, don't eat at chain restaurants when cheaper options exist.
- Don't eat out often.
Health and Fitness
- Cancel your gym membership unless you need it
- Use all you Health Insurance Benefits (Some offer Fitness rebates)
Art and Entertainment
- Check out open studios
- Use Netflix and your local library for Movies and good TV instead of HBO and Cable