10.11.2008

Portfolio Update 10/10/08: It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

Financially speaking, it's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine).



I added a new fund to the WyliMoney Slowly Portfolio on Monday. Since the portfolios have fallen so far, the WylieMoney Slowly Portfolio, a hypothetical portfolio to which I am adding a fund a month for 20 months, has crept in value into the range of the other portfolios in which I hypothetically invested in all 20 funds at once.


The Morningstar numbers on the ETF portfolio are simply wrong. Look below at the individual ETFs and you see many at 0% change for friday. Morningstar continues to make changes to its tool and it continues to be a mess. I can only assume that eventually the data will update properly.

The WylieMoney Portfolio of funds I selected is the only portfolio that is not down 30% or more, so far.


WylieMoney 20 Mostly Managed
WylieMoney Slowly
ETF 20

Lazy 20 Mostly Index
Three Fund Index
S&P 500

No comments: