2.18.2008

Portfolio Update 2/15/08: Will ETFs Come Back?

All the portfolios managed a gain for the week and all but one managed a gain on Friday. The S&P 500 portfolio was down ever so slightly, but a little diversity in your mix and even Friday was a good day.

I updated the IRA I track to include all my IRAs and as a result "My IRA" has tumbled to the bottom of the pack. I am not surprised to see it sitting between SPY and the ETF portfolio since my IRA is almost 15% invested in SPY and largely made up of additional ETFs.

SPY had the best week last week and the ETF portfolio is beating all the Vanguard portfolios YTD!

That said the hand picked mostly managed WylieMoney portfolios remain in the lead and my brokerage sits up near the top because in that account at least, I eat some of my own soup.

WylieMoney 20 Mostly Managed


WylieMoney Slowly


Lazy 20 Mostly Index


Three Fund Index


ETF 20


S&P 500- SPY


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have found your blog - nice.