10.14.2007

Portfolio Update 10/12/07 My Accounts Join the Race!

The WylieMoney 20 Mostly Managed Portfolio maintains the lead over all other portfolios in the experiment since my hypothetical purchase on May 1st. I added my own Roth IRA and Brokerage account to the competition and they come in 2nd and 3rd in % change since May 1st, respectively.


All the diverse portfolios, all of which include bonds and international equities, have handily beaten the S&P 500 as represented by the ETF SPY, year to date.

I added Janus Overseas to the WylieMoney Slowly Portfolio this week which is why it is now in last place in % Change Since Purchase. The $2500 I added to this portfolio is over 15% of the total value. Since this 15% is little changed since the purchase on Thursday, the overall % change 'since purchase" is lower than it would be without this fund. Year to date, this portfolio has out-performed all others with my Roth IRA right on its heels.


WylieMoney 20 Mostly Managed Portfolio Three Fund Index Portfolio Lazy 20 Mostly Index Portfolio ETF Portfolio S&P 500 WylieMoney Slowly Portfolio


No comments: