1.02.2008

Next pick for WylieMoney Slowly is Real Estate!

That's right, Real Estate!

If you want to invest in what's hot, like I said before, buy some corn:


For the WylieMoney Slowly portfolio, I am adding one fund per month in the order I originally researched each of the 20 categories I picked. This month is Real Estate. Plus, buying low is half the battle, right?

A quick glance at Etrade for no-load, inexpensive Real Estate funds confirms that SSgA T. Act. REIT - SSREX is still the best fund available (My Post).

Just to reiterate, I am not advising anyone go out and buy a Real Estate fund for a taxable (non-retirement) account. I am tracking the performance of hypothetical accounts and trying to learn a thing or two about mutual fund investing strategies along the way. I do actually own a Real Estate fund in a taxable account and I can confirm that it is taxed higher than standard mutual funds and getting accurate tax information about it holds up my taxes every year so it is a headache and a half.

Regardless, today is the day I'll add the Real Estate fund.

1 comment:

lizc0n said...

Be Alerted to the Hottest Stock Picks!!
Join Emerging Growth Alert Newsletter !

By joining the team at Emerging Growth Alert you will be in position to receive stock alerts profiling stocks about to move or already in motion. Our alerts are sent in time for you to research, investigate and make a decision about whether this opportunity is right for you. You will not be bombarded with junk mail. There is ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION, and the service is entirely FREE.
http://stocksrus.wordpress.com
http://financialstocks.webs.com
http://cashstocks.angelfire.com

P.S.
You may think this is spam but this is only an invitation for those interested to receive Stocks alert – ONLY stock alerts... Thanks to those who subscribed :)